MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Monday, June 30, 2008

NPO...

...since midnight and I have at least another 4 1/2 hours to go until surgery. It reminds me of when I was a kid and we were supposed to fast if we were going to receive communion.
The worst of it is that I'm pretty much unsupervised until 10am when I check into the PASS Unit and when I'm told not to do something I think
constantly about what it is that I'm not supposed to do.

It was interesting to check my email this morning. There were 40 messages in the Inbox; eight of them were not spam; five were actually relevant and each of those referred to this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Uncle Skip, I am so excited that you are blogging. I hope your surgery goes good and congratulations on kicking a habit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I knew you'd have interesting things to say. I hope we hear about successful surgery soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, bekah, that habit ain't kicked yet. It's a pretty good start, but I know from experience that there's a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis