MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Before I forget... again

.
Well, I didn't exactly forget... I just decided to extend this little break from posting.


Meanwhile, across the Pond, my friend Brian has been challenged to limit his use of a certain word by an acquaintance he asked to critique an historical document he's publishing. I should mention I've read a rough draft of said publication and did not find it wanting.
In any event, I wish him well in his endeavor to eliminate the offending word. I have done my best to do it here.
maybe I will continue

2 comments:

  1. His other hang-ups are commas before conjunctions and sentences starting with conjunctions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose if he were to read some of my stuff, he'd go absolutely bonkers? I like nothing better than to start off with a conjunction.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis