And just what the Hell...Oops, sorry. I thought I WAS your Uncle Skip.
Well, I don't think your comments are a wee bit venomous, so I guess this 'I'm sorry' doesn't apply to me. You should have left the links so I could judge for myself. I'm just saying.Have a terrific day. ☺
Just watch your languageThat's all I ask ;-)
Eh? Oh, not applicable.
Seriously?
Well, now. It's obvious the offended party has yet to weigh in. I can't imagine you bein' venomous... that just seems totally out o' character.
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis
And just what the Hell...
ReplyDeleteOops, sorry. I thought I WAS your Uncle Skip.
Well, I don't think your comments are a wee bit venomous, so I guess this 'I'm sorry' doesn't apply to me. You should have left the links so I could judge for myself. I'm just saying.
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific day. ☺
Just watch your language
ReplyDeleteThat's all I ask ;-)
Eh? Oh, not applicable.
ReplyDeleteSeriously?
ReplyDeleteWell, now. It's obvious the offended party has yet to weigh in. I can't imagine you bein' venomous... that just seems totally out o' character.
ReplyDelete