MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Let the fun begin

Two things start off the month.
First, it is the start of advent, when we all should be preparing to welcome the reason for Christmas into our hearts/


That's also when the Elf on the shelf gets up to his mischief.
But that's not the second thing.


Seeing as it is the first Sunday of the month, yours truly will forgo the opportunity to sleep in and slip on down to the Frontier Senior Center to assist with the preparations for the community breakfast.

Then I will come home and fall asleep in the recliner while the 49ers play the Rams.
I may see the opening kickoff and see the end of the game. [the operative word is MAY]
I'm really not into the NFL this year.
c'est la vie

4 comments:

  1. I'm already done with what little gift buying I do. I'm happy about that. Just got to get the groceries for the day. Beef, baked potato bar, veggies, salad and dessert. Easy this year.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our purchases, except for food, are all made, too.
      This year we're doing a little extra in the gift department, a la secret Santa.

      Delete
  2. I'm really not into the NFL this year.

    I'm not really into the NFL in ANY year, but Friday and Saturday had some GREAT football games! If you missed the Iron Bowl you missed the game o' the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auburn's been in a coupla shockers, play wise, this year.
    They've received a lot of good karma.

    I think I've figured out part of what happened with my view toward the NFL, and even the college game.
    The tube's so saturated, particularly Thanksgiving week, that there almost nothing but football.
    Though I did find a couple of Sharks games and the Warriors.
    That and I enjoyed seeing UCLA beat that best pro team in SoCal.
    Oh, wait, I forgot the Chargers are down there, too..

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis