I can see who's in charge at your house and it's not you. Bawahahahahahahaha.Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the boss. ☺
He'll sleep anywhere . . .any time, just like a teenager.
I think your cat is related to our Lucy! Have a very relaxing weekend!
ooops pushed publish before I was done....you must live close to were we are as we live about 70 miles from Oregon off of I-5! Cheers!
I'm ten miles south of Redding.So you're about the mid point between here and Oregon.
To sleep with abandon...what a life that cat lives!
Yep, not a care in the World.
Oh and I linked this great shot to my Awww Mondays post today. Just so you know. ☺
How cute! Oh to be able to just flop down and sleep that way!
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis
I can see who's in charge at your house and it's not you. Bawahahahahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the boss. ☺
He'll sleep anywhere . . .any time, just like a teenager.
DeleteI think your cat is related to our Lucy! Have a very relaxing weekend!
ReplyDeleteooops pushed publish before I was done....
ReplyDeleteyou must live close to were we are as we live about 70 miles from Oregon off of I-5!
Cheers!
I'm ten miles south of Redding.
DeleteSo you're about the mid point between here and Oregon.
To sleep with abandon...what a life that cat lives!
ReplyDeleteYep, not a care in the World.
DeleteOh and I linked this great shot to my Awww Mondays post today. Just so you know. ☺
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Oh to be able to just flop down and sleep that way!
ReplyDelete