MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday's felines

We could have subtitled this post, Sebastian has cousins and they're just like him

Snow Leopard
Uh, he woke up!


ever vigilant
I have some other cat stuff, but I have to tube of you them because, you know, they're moving and noising.
made up that last word
(only it turns out it's real
sorry about the quality... clicking the image will enlarge it

4 comments:

  1. I linked you to Feline Friday too. Now these are some big cats.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow leopard is one of the most beautiful cats on the planet.

    Don't tell Sebastian I said so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Good Lord gave us house cats so we could pet tigers and not get killed in the process.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis