I don't have anything regarding normal.
But if you ask anyone with any amount of intelligence, they will tell you that normal is whatever you say it is.
The past month or so has been anything but
I guess I could consider that normal?
I stole the following image from the sidebar over on IT's blog, Well Oh Yeah!!!.
I'm not sure that's the correct ratio.
But it's the right idea.
I haven't mentioned that I have a good friend in the Sacramento area who is doing chemotherapy.
I think of him often.
I know he and his family, particularly his wife, will appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
The weather has taken another turn here.
It's is trying to be summer again.
But with big white thunderheads in the mountains to the west, north and east.
Wednesday evening they rolled into the valley.
ya never know how spring will hit us
but that's normal


Prayers in progress for your friend.
ReplyDeleteYes, normal for one person isn't for another. I think you're doing just fine.
Have a terrific day and I agree about spring. It's here and then it's not. ☺
Thanks for the link
ReplyDeleteTake whatever ya want
None of it's mine
Will pray for your buddy.
ReplyDeleteI think everyone's ratio varies to some extent, but yup, it's the right idea.
I think the ratio is more like 50/50. That's just me, of course.
ReplyDeleteMy best thoughts for your friend, Skip.