MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Retirement...

...means that whatever it is that you are doing at the moment may be interrupted at any time and you may never finish a task. Worse, you may never finish a thou...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how well I know that feeling!
    "Can you take down/put up the curtains?"
    "Could you pop out and get some milk?"
    And that's just the Old Bat! Add in the Lions Housing Society secretary and all hell can break loose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will perhaps have noticed that I 'borrowed' this for JJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retirement is great, I do miss calling in sick though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry!
      My settings automatically send comments on posts older than about two weeks into the "Awaiting Moderation" file.

      I'm not sure I ever called in sick.
      I know I went home sick a few times, but most of the time, early in my working career, sick pay wasn't available.
      My last employer was very generous and some employees took unfair advantage of that.

      Delete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis