MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday update

I really don't need much imagination to come up with a title for the posts.
Where imagination comes in is in the part where I have to write something.

My blogger dashboard tells me this is blog post 3,612 3,611.
I calculated from other information on the dashboard that there is an average of slightly more than 35 views per post.
According to the widget on the sidebar there are around 50 followers of this blog.
What that means is even the followers don't check in every day [Suldog has an excuse].

What I am doing here is writing until I come up with an idea for a blog post.
It isn't working.
tomorrow is another day

2 comments:

  1. While i'm late to the party, follower number-wise, i do try to check whenever you post. Sometimes the numbers are frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis