Great photos! I love the Grand Canyon ~ have a great time!
I'd say awesome, but that word has been watered down so much that speechless is all I've got.
It is awesome, though
It's prettier than even i remember, as i was so overwhelmed with the size.
Oh, and Tearalong, the Dotted Lion! Mercy, i'd forgotten, i'm glad i looked at that picture again.
I'm still hoping that one of these times when I'm visiting my b-mom in Sandy Eggo, we can make our way to the Grand Canyon. . .Looking forward to seeing you both in a couple weeks. . .
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis
Great photos! I love the Grand Canyon ~ have a great time!
ReplyDeleteI'd say awesome, but that word has been watered down so much that speechless is all I've got.
ReplyDeleteIt is awesome, though
DeleteIt's prettier than even i remember, as i was so overwhelmed with the size.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Tearalong, the Dotted Lion! Mercy, i'd forgotten, i'm glad i looked at that picture again.
ReplyDeleteI'm still hoping that one of these times when I'm visiting my b-mom in Sandy Eggo, we can make our way to the Grand Canyon. . .
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you both in a couple weeks. . .
I'm still hoping that one of these times when I'm visiting my b-mom in Sandy Eggo, we can make our way to the Grand Canyon. . .
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you both in a couple weeks. . .