They take on a life of their own.
The only thing worse is one that has an award attached.
Ask Suldog.
No, I'm not gonna give him an award.
I might give him bacon.
Heck... I may even give the blogger who tagged me bacon.
For a further explanation read this post or go here and follow the link.
So, you ask, what's this all about?
It's the Cranky Old Man.
He can't leave things well enough alone.
Like me, he has to stir the pot.
I'd say it's an age thing.
That would be so wrong.
I have always like to keep the pot stirred.
Ask my first wife.
It is here that I would normally say, "Enough about me."
But today's post is all about me and it's Cranky's fault.
Herewith I give you...
Who Are You?
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?If I hadn't been looking for a topic today, I'd probably have just referred to another post where I've done this before... if I could find it.
St. Mary's Hospital, San Francisco
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE?
My brother, who is an only child.
He was named in February.
I wasn't named until August.
Really, I was named after my father and grandfather.
There's a “III” following my name on the birth certificate/
IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?
A son, 38, who I am estranged from.
A thirty something daughter, who I adore almost as much as Grandma Skip.
A younger daughter died from cancer at the age of eleven.
A stepson and two stepdaughters in their forties... I like them a lot
HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE?
None, though the neighbors cats and dogs do visit our yard.
WHAT IS YOUR WORST INJURY?
I suppose it's the fractured orbit I suffered when I was kicked in the face.
Then again, spent more time in the hospital (and a full leg cast) with the fracture dislocation of my left foot.
Or, maybe the fusion of C-3 – C-4.
Aw crap!
I can't decide.
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have been know to get both feet in my mouth.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE?
Lately, it's twice baked peppercorn fries.
FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
In-n-Out!
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I won't even watch.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I'm not sure... probably if they're attractive.
Then I look at their shoes.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I was reading some blog (or Facebook) comments after GS's surgery.
ANY CURRENT WORRIES?
Not at the moment.
I haven't pissed anyone off lately.
NAME 3 DRINKS THAT YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
Water, coffee, Coke.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
It isn't Atlas Shrugged.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE?
I have done some pirating, but wouldn't want to be one.
FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh baked cookies
WHY DO YOU BLOG?
I can't stop.
I used to drink and smoke.
WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL?
We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
It used to be my left eyebrow.
I've learned to live with it.
FAVORITE HOBBY?
Candid photography.
Be careful when I have a camera with me.
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND?
Honesty.
NAME SOMETHING YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D DO:
It has to have a name?
Others call it sobriety.
FAVORITE FUN THINGS TO DO:
Travel
ANY PET PEEVES?
People who bitch about something without offering a viable solution.
...and prepositions at the end of a sentence, with a few exceptions.
WHAT'S THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
I really don't track things like that because I laugh a lot.
By the time I answer, it will be something else.
I am supposed to tag 10 other bloggers.
...ain't gonna happen, but I'm gonna watch to see if Suldog responds.
I will also be checking to see of any of the others tagged by Cranky respond.
Volunteers are welcome, which means we aren't apt to see a response from any of the ex-military types, because they know better than to volunteer.
Oh yeah... and Bacon to the Cranky old man.
now he can pass some along, too
You are a real man Uncle Skip!
ReplyDeleteEven "Gay" posts can be fun, I got more than a few laughs out of your answers and a couple of "Oh damns!"
Cranky
Well, Joe, you did ask for it.
DeleteI see where I was tagged, too
ReplyDeleteWhat Cranky says about "Gay" is true
We just have to remember that "Gay" is not necessarily a negative term...
...just offbeat
I can hardly wait to see your response... or if you have a response.
DeleteYou're a good sport for answering these questions. I guess I better get on the stick and do the same.
ReplyDelete