MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Monday, September 23, 2013

Okay... where were you this morning?

Maybe I mentioned the Clover Fire Food Distribution is being moved closer to the folks being served?
I was running down a supplier for ice.
That's one of the things folks living in tents need most.
It's handled and the supplier is being quite generous and cooperative.


On another note...
I was directed to a site that says:

I thought he was old?
really?

10 comments:

  1. Ahem. Gandalf IS old. Old and wise, so the association is pretty valid when it comes to present company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about you being old. We are as young as we feel. I also know nothing about these books. These just aren't my kind of reads.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the '60's it was a 'must read' and I did. I loved it then, but now -- the only character I really remember who wasn't a hobbit, is Gandalf! So, you are 'him' than? Coooool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you a little something over at my place
    You do know how to find it ...right?

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis