Every Friday I visit your blog and sit and stare at your kitty. It's most entertaining. Have a purrfect Feline Friday. ☺
I wish my long-haired cat liked her hairbrush that much
The problem with my children's long haired cats is they only want to be brushed in the places they want to be brushed and not all over.Very cute cat.
My sister-in-law's cat (who looks VERY much like the cat in your photo, by the way) brushes herself. No joke. She gets the brush onto the floor and sort of drags herself across it, then grabs at it with her paws. Very smart cat.
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis
Every Friday I visit your blog and sit and stare at your kitty. It's most entertaining.
ReplyDeleteHave a purrfect Feline Friday. ☺
I wish my long-haired cat liked her hairbrush that much
ReplyDeleteThe problem with my children's long haired cats is they only want to be brushed in the places they want to be brushed and not all over.
ReplyDeleteVery cute cat.
My sister-in-law's cat (who looks VERY much like the cat in your photo, by the way) brushes herself. No joke. She gets the brush onto the floor and sort of drags herself across it, then grabs at it with her paws. Very smart cat.
ReplyDelete