which, when left to my own devices, is a dangerous thing to do, about changing the message on the answering machine.
I'm not even sure what it is currently, but it certainly isn't too effective. About two-thirds of the calls are hang-ups. That is really irritating because they do take up space on the memory chip. So what I was thinking about changing the message to is, "Look, if you don't have anything to say, just hang up now, before you hear the beep!"
Yes, that's about as blue as my language gets any more. Anyway, the ever practical and extremely nice Sharon interrupted my thought... probably because I was saying it out loud... and convinced me otherwise. It's probably just as well. I have been turning the machine off when we're at home and then forgetting to turn it on when we leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis