No, there really isn't any news.
You may have noticed, though, there are a few more posts from the archives lately?
That's because the new interface, to which I am becoming more accustomed, offers more opportunities to view old posts from the Post Stats page.
I should mention that others have to have clicked on the post first.
So I'm actually curious about what others have been curious about.
Some of those posts have been real eye-openers.
I mean, of course, that I didn't realize that I used to be brilliant.
There are also a lot of older posts with videos and links which no longer work.
I've left them as is . . . wreckage of the past.
I discovered the other day that Entry of the Gladiators and Thunder and Blazes are the same music.
There is a way to get back to legacy blogger, at least for a little while. The method is explained at this blog.
ReplyDelete