MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Monday, April 25, 2011

I saw this word in someone elses blog

.
Elegiac
I had no idea what it meant... look it up... but it immediately brought to mind that stuff they make you drink before a colonoscopy.
spellchecker doesn't
like colonoscopy, either

.

4 comments:

  1. That would make even more sense if it was ilegiac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it had something to do with celery. What in hell is my mind doing to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeriac. That's what I was thinking of. It came to me as soon as I hit the button to post the above comment. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should've been around here back when we were messing around with STD.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis