What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.
What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow ...maybe
Monday, May 23, 2011
Collateral images
_
They were like 40 feet apart and one was calling the other. (If you look really hard... or enlarge the image enough you can see these two over here) It's been that way for about a week or so.
Buck, it's only one of them and it's the same question over and over, "Whooooo, whoooo?" The other one just squawks occasionally. From what I've been able to find out, they are a little bit out of the normal range for this type of dove.
Squabs?
ReplyDeleteAt the risk of enraging the bird lovers I must say that doves are one of the spouses favorite things to shoot.
ReplyDeleteThose two are about the biggest I have seen. It's funny how they seem to know when dove season opens.
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad they can still communicate without texting. ;-)
ReplyDeleteBuck, it's only one of them and it's the same question over and over, "Whooooo, whoooo?"
ReplyDeleteThe other one just squawks occasionally.
From what I've been able to find out, they are a little bit out of the normal range for this type of dove.