MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I'm waiting patiently

There are no pictures of MB and I, yet, from the formal banquet on Saturday evening.
I didn't take any.
MB didn't take any.
The official photographer had camera issues.

He has them.
He just had some technical difficulties.
He was able to download all of his other shots.
Only the photos of the Governors March were affected by the glitch.
Hopefully we shall see them soon.

Someone did get a photo of the two of us relaxing much later in the evening.

 
Actually they were taking a picture of the dog enjoying his "Release!"
We just happened to be mostly in the frame [why yes, I am the only one who had shoe laces to match his vest and tie . . .   and white tennis shoes].
Some folks change clothes almost immediately after the banquet.
Others [she ans I] would rather party socialize than concern themselves about what to wear next.
color coordinated, we are

2 comments:

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis