MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

This space is reserved

I have seen the photo from the march at the banquet.
Now all that's needed is access and permission to use [it is how the guy makes his living after-all].


So I have another issue I will discuss, also having a remote resemblance to reserving space.

I used to complain constantly about Costco in Redding.
Well, not so much about Costco as about the customers and the situation in the parking lot.

I must now say the folks at Redding have it pretty darn good.

Everyone here wants to park at the front door and leave their shopping cart [buggy, trolley, whatever] wherever they empty it.
Seriously, folks will sit in their cars with the engine running while waiting for a space to open.
I doesn't seem to matter to them if anyone else wants to get around them.
I had to move  a cart yesterday to get into a space and then I had to move two to get out when I was finished shopping.

Inside the store is just as frustrating.
The store is much bigger than in Redding and there are larger aisles with a greater merchandise selection.
But folks here seem to have taken on the challenge of blocking aisles just like up north.
(The word oblivious comes to mind)

The capper was when I was walking out of the store with my purchases.
There were a lot of people exiting so there were two folks at the door checking items.
As I moved into the line, the clown behind me ran his cart right into my back.
Then, when I turned around, acted like I was at fault because I didn't run over the lady in front of me.
a world of me-firsters


3 comments:

  1. Around here you can't park close to the stores -- that's where all the employees parked before the place opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not as bad in Jersey, but I know exactly who you are talking about...it is a Costco thing, trouble is I love that store. One time a lady was not letting me pull out of my spot, I don't know what she was waiting for. I got out, went to her window and asked politely if I would have to wait much longer before she was going to let me go home. She grunted, but she moved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Costco membership, but I refuse to enter that nasty place. The people are the problem and it appears you have the same horrible people that we do here. No manners for the most part. I think something is in the air and when you walk in that place you're instantly on edge. Some more than others.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis