I missed another post.
Yesterday (Saturday, too) went by so fast it entirely slipped my mind.
Saturday was an exciting day.
Three of the four EG grandkids had events.
MB and I made it to two.
Then we couldn't get home because emergency vehicles had taken up enough of the street to make passage impossible.
Fortunately and thankfully none of said vehicles were ambulances, nor were they necessary.
The theory we heard is that one shouldn't charge batteries and leave the house.
The Red Cross has found accommodations for the residents.
Gonna stay busy.
Lots to do here yet and there are still a few trips north to be made in the coming weeks.
I would suppose it would help if a routine were to develop.
On the plus side, it is anything but boring.

Never charge batteries when not at home. Don't run the dryer, either. Sweetie's head professor from college lost a house that way.
ReplyDelete