MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Best intentions

Today was the day the photos were gonna be posted.
Key word, WERE.

Instead there's news . . .   two items.
  1. As I write this the concrete in the entryway is being smoothed, floated, evened, colored, and textured.
    Yeah . . . all that.

  2. Just got an email. The annual, occasionally cancelled¹, cousins birthday is on for sure this year.
    It is slightly delayed until the end of the month instead of the middle.
    I already have the tickets for the game at AT&T Park.
    Cuz just sent me the arrival and departure info for Mrs. Cuz and his flights. 
 maybe tomorrow?
¹Cuz still works [he calls it work].

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that what he calls work will not stop him from celebrating this year, and i hope your remodel project is completed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first when I read “best intentions” I thought maybe it was a substitution for “procrastination”, but after reading earlier posts concluded you really seem to have some stuff going on there. Hope you get the job done before the rains come. What do you mean, “What rains?”

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis