Since the "procedure" I can actually see distance in my left eye without glasses.
I won't even try to explain about the other vision issues I've had for a number of years.
Once, though, I had really, really good eyesight.
A common question was, "How'd you see that?"
Monday was also an anniversary of sorts.
Some of us still miss GS . . . always will.
It's been four years.
We've had an added grandchild, too.
One of the Wisconsin cousins rode west with the locals when they returned from their vacation.
Last night (more like early this A.M.) MB and she caught a red-eye to return her home.
She was perfectly alright with traveling alone.
It was mama bear who had trepidations.
MB will return home tomorrow.

The "project" is down to finish work now.
Drywall needs to be extended to the floor.
New tile has to be set.
The baseboards will be re-installed and the walls painted.
Then, too, the trim around the front door will also be addressed in some manner.
It should be done by Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving because MB and I will be away most of September and half of October.
We will do our best to keep everyone informed of our whereabouts.
Meanwhile, we have plenty to keep us hopping.

Last night, for dinner, MB made orange chicken.
We've become big fans of the frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken from Trader Joes.
But since there were 11 for dinner it made sense to purchase the ingredients and make it from scratch.
Good decision.
No one ever fills the place of those who are gone, even though we open ourselves to new love.
ReplyDeleteProjects like that seem to take forever, even when you can stay home and work on them.