Wow. . . All those clouds, but they got a photo of the totality thru a gap. . . Somebody got incredibly lucky. . .I still fondly remember our pilgrimage to Kentucky for last August's eclipse. Bucket-list item, right there. . .
San Quinton. I know a few that are sitting on death row. Occupational hazard.Have a fabulous day you two. ☺
Looks like a good time is being had by all.
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis
Wow. . . All those clouds, but they got a photo of the totality thru a gap. . . Somebody got incredibly lucky. . .
ReplyDeleteI still fondly remember our pilgrimage to Kentucky for last August's eclipse. Bucket-list item, right there. . .
San Quinton. I know a few that are sitting on death row. Occupational hazard.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day you two. ☺
Looks like a good time is being had by all.
ReplyDelete