MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It bites

.
Every time I make a move to go do something outside the rain starts to fall again. And if I determine I'm not going to let that stop me, It comes down harder.
frustrating
.

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps you'd better stay in and wait till the rain stops then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might sound daft, but we need rain here in England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday... it's supposed to be partly sunny on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolina - that's exactly what I've done

    BP - come and get it

    IT - Shut up!

    The real irony of this entire situation is that the official rainfall is measured at the Redding Airport, which probably gets the least amount of rain in the entire area. For example - the official measured rainfall for Tuesday was .30 inches, while downtown Redding received nearly 2.25 inches.

    That's only one of my petty complaints about the NWS. Another is that only persons trained by the NWS as weather watchers can claim to have seen a funnel cloud or tornado. All others are suspect. Come on, we're not refereeing a football game, sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "BP - come and get it"

    Skip, I'd love to, but there are just a couple of problems with getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We FINALLY got some rain on The High Plains o' New Mexico and everyone is MOST pleased. But too much of anything is a pain...

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis