If you take out the last four pieces of code < / p > we'll all get to see that kitty. All I see here is code. I copied and pasted your embed code without the last four pieces of code so I could see the cat. I linked you to Feline Friday.Have a fabulous day. ☺
Hence, why I need my PC
Got it. ☺
I tried what Sandee suggested, but I see nuttin' honey!
Did what Sandy said, pasted the code into a new "post" on my blog and previewed it, and it's a lovely cat and i hope you have a lovely weekend.
Glad you fixed your cat. Awesome. ☺
Told ya. I need the pc interface
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis
If you take out the last four pieces of code < / p > we'll all get to see that kitty. All I see here is code. I copied and pasted your embed code without the last four pieces of code so I could see the cat.
ReplyDeleteI linked you to Feline Friday.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
Hence, why I need my PC
DeleteHence, why I need my PC
DeleteGot it. ☺
DeleteI tried what Sandee suggested, but I see nuttin' honey!
ReplyDeleteDid what Sandy said, pasted the code into a new "post" on my blog and previewed it, and it's a lovely cat and i hope you have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteGlad you fixed your cat. Awesome. ☺
ReplyDeleteTold ya.
DeleteI need the pc interface