MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I almost forgot

It was because I was so busy I didn't see them.
At the Thanksgiving Feast in the community center, besides the entertainers on the stage, there were activities for the kids in the lobby.
There was face painting by some really talented folks.
Also there were balloon artists working hard to keep up so everyone who wanted had something.


Sarge mentioned something the other day about koobecaf (aka FF [guess the first eff]).
He was splaining why he continues to go there.
I pretty much have the same excuse.
There are some people I would never hear from if it wasn't there.
There are still others who I only hear from via text.
Still others come at me from all directions.
I sometimes pass a little news along there.
But usually it is here first.
Then I just post a link on F/B.


There is a distinct possibility that this month may surpass August of 2014 for the number of pageviews of the blog.
It all depends upon just how many visit today.
What makes it truly interesting is there is one less day this month than in August 2014.
yes, there's news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis