MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Sunday, December 31, 2017

The year in review

So . . .   I guess it's been quite a year.
We put a few miles behind us and that wasn't even the highlight.

I may have pointed this out before.
December is the only month this year (2017) we have remained home [sleeping in our own bed] the entire month.
November was almost qualified, but we didn't return from Minnesota in time.

If you've followed this blog for any length of time you know just how remarkable the past 16 months have been.
Who'd've thunk it could all start with an innocent text.
All I wrote was, "Good morning" to and old friend.

I would change none of what's happened since.






4 comments:

  1. ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Happy New Year
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of everything that has happened over the last 16 months. It is amazing and wonderful and I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store. Thank you for texting "Good morning". I love you more!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis