MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

W T F (see the sidebar)

So there I was*. . .    preparing to post the most important blog post of the current year.
I was getting photos ready, thinking about how I'd write it.

Then Macrohard [the name's been changed to protect whoever] jumps in with an update and eliminates everything.
I may remember what it was that was so important   . . . eventually.
However, I will not forget how rude the interruption was.
bunch o' jackwipes
*sjc

2 comments:

  1. Updates i understand. Updates that destroy your data i do not understand. And i think everyone who programs something should have to use it and see how it works in real life, not just in their imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THey usually give you a warning which I usually tell it to wait, but eventually if you are not careful they get you...I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis