MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Things are winding down

.



Shoulda, woulda, coulda called the posts regarding things about me something like Ten Things at a Time. Anyhow, it is well beyond that now and there's not much left. If you will remember it all began here,
continued here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
and
here.
We'll take it a little further now.


81 – I started learning about computers... and programing... back when stuff was done with keypunch cards and circuit boards that looked like furnace filters with all kinds of wires. I didn't really become a user until the '90s, after most of the hard work had been done.

82 – I read A Million Little Pieces but wasn't outraged at all when I found out it was semi-fictional.

83 – About the only thing I hate worse than having to redo something because somebody else messed up is having somebody else follow behind me and make adjustments or unnecessary changes to my work. Don't sweep the floor I've already swept, or mop the floor I've already mopped.

84 – Did I mention I have been a San Francisco 49er fan since Buck Shaw was the coach and Frankie Albert was the quarterback? Yeah, yeah... Kezar Stadium (what a pit!)

85 – I like anchovies... really!

86 – If a restaurant serves French onion soup, I'll probably order it.

87 – I actually won a chili-cookoff, not for the chili, for the decorations. I don't think anyone, besides my brother, ever complained about my chili.



88 – He said it wasn't hot enough

89 – I was president of my fifth grade class in the last quarter of the year. Barry Lindtt was vice president, Lana Green, secretary. We didn't need a treasurer because there wasn't any money

90 – I was actually told I can't possibly be Irish, because I don't like potatoes

91 – I actually do like potatoes, particularly fries [chips] and chips [crisps]

it'll be over soon
.

3 comments:

  1. 85 – I like anchovies... really!

    Me too! They're an essential ingredient on pizza and I went ballistic when my local Pizza Hut deleted them from the menu... to no avail. P-Ville is too small to support an independent pizzeria so I'm stuck with Pizza The Hut. More's the pity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may extend beyond the customary 100... I've been poked by the muse.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis