MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It's a requirement

But before I fulfill it I want to mention that four years ago today there'd been enough rainfall that Redding had closed the river trail because of flooding.
This year we've had less than a half inch in March and only about four and a half since the beginning of the year (none in January).


Now to fulfill the requirement.
No, not corned beef and cabbage.
That's this weekend.
There's a place in the back lawn where, evidently, someone's pet shamrock escaped and had its way with someone else's pet shamrock.
I mean they're everywhere.





At least they're green

4 comments:

  1. Well look at all those clovers. Awesome.

    Have a terrific St. Patrick's Day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shamrocks? I want REAL rocks!

    Happy (belated) Saint Patrick's Day, Skip! Hope you enjoy the corned beef and cabbage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it wasn't shampoo

      About ten pounds of briskets . . .and I'll get the cabbage on Friday, along with the onions, turnips, carrots and spuds.

      Delete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis