I'm going to go have some coffee so I'll have some sensibility.Have a fabulous day. ☺
I've no sensibility, so it doesn't matter.
When someone says something un-PC, Dr. Phil always rather pompously says, "That offends my sensibility!"Now I'm not sure he is using the word correctly.
I'm not sure many people use the word properly.Maybe what Dr. Phil means is, he's misdiscerning?
Hmmmmm. . . I thought 'sensibility' was the noun form of 'sensible'. Or maybe that would be 'sensible-ness'. I'm so confused. . .
Me, too.Evidently, the folks who wrote the definition got lazy and decided it should only apply to conscious.NTTIAWWT
Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis
I'm going to go have some coffee so I'll have some sensibility.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day. ☺
I've no sensibility, so it doesn't matter.
DeleteWhen someone says something un-PC, Dr. Phil always rather pompously says, "That offends my sensibility!"
ReplyDeleteNow I'm not sure he is using the word correctly.
I'm not sure many people use the word properly.
DeleteMaybe what Dr. Phil means is, he's misdiscerning?
Hmmmmm. . . I thought 'sensibility' was the noun form of 'sensible'. Or maybe that would be 'sensible-ness'. I'm so confused. . .
ReplyDeleteMe, too.
DeleteEvidently, the folks who wrote the definition got lazy and decided it should only apply to conscious.
NTTIAWWT