MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Untitled


A woman asks her husband at breakfast time,
"Would you like some bacon and eggs, a slice of toast, and maybe some grapefruit juice and coffee?"

He declines.
"Thanks for asking, but, I'm not hungry right now. “It’s this Viagra," he says. "It's really taken the  edge off my appetite."

At lunchtime, she asks him if he'd like something,
“How about a bowl of soup, homemade muffins, or a cheese  sandwich?"

He declines.
"The Viagra," he says, "really trashes my desire for food."

Come dinner time, she asks if he wants anything to eat,
"Would you like a juicy rib eye steak and some  scrumptious apple pie? Or maybe a rotisserie chicken or tasty stir fry?"

He declines again.
"No," he says, "it's got to be the Viagra. I'm still not hungry."


"Well," she says, "Would you mind letting me up? I'm starving."

no time for a post

6 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I didn't see that coming. I should have, but I didn't.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Sandee didn't see it coming you know I missed it too. I kept thinking "You can't offer him grapefruit juice if he's taking Viagra."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well jeez, he could at least let her ride on top once in a while. . .

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would ask how Joe knows...

    Nope, not going there.

    Nice one Skip. The new spray guard on the monitor seems to be working...

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis