I have places to be at 6am.
The good news is it's only a mile away.
The bad news is it's still dark.
I also did not sleep well, waking up numerous times during the night.
I had no idea, when I posted yesterday, that my passport would be arriving in the mail.
Along with the passport was a brief note that I would be receiving at least one, possibly two, more pieces of mail from the DoS.
I certainly hope so.
They still have my birth certificate.
It's funny.
Now that I have it, I want to use it.
. . .made the airline reservations yesterday after it came.
No I have to figure out from where the money is coming.
I'm not broke, but there's no cash.
Lions are collecting used eyeglasses today all over California.
The Anderson Lions are here.
Maybe there'll be pictures.
A belated happy blogoversary to the Ol' AF Sarge.
Three years seems like a long time.
I had in mind the perfect music for this event.
Unfortunately, the Happy Anniversary song by Allan Sherman isn't available on the tube of you.
So picture, in your mind, thew words "happy anniversary" being sung over and over again to Lone Ranger part of the tune of the William Tell Overture.

You'll figure out the money issue. You're smart that way. Glad you got your passport.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to Ol' AF Sarge.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
Thanks Skip!
ReplyDeleteNow that song is stuck in my head.
(Thank you Sandee!)
". . .song is stuck in my head. . ."
DeleteThe plan worked :)
:-)
DeleteGlad the passport arrived and i know you will enjoy the trip! Whenever it happens to be, these things do take some planning.
ReplyDelete