MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Really?!!

We did the family corned beef and cabbage celebration yesterday.
There were only 11 here.
That means there are plenty of leftovers.
There's still a whole brisket and two loaves of Irish soda bread, not to mention cabbage, colcannon, et al.
We already have the dark rye and sauerkraut for Reubens.
I know what we're having for dinner tonight.


Maybe Suldog can explain this?


"Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists of not exceeding the limit."
. . .Elbert Hubbard
Cuz sent it

7 comments:

  1. That video is great! I suspect it is staged, Celtic fan being an ass hole in Chicago? No law suit? Still, it is a riot!!

    Irish soda bread...sigh...the only thing I miss from my two ex-wives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspected as much about the staging.

      It isn't that difficult to make . . .and we discovered this morning that it makes really good French toast.

      Delete
  2. Explain? Sure, as Joe hinted at... Making a Boston fan look like a jerk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. . . I did notice he was the only one in the building wearing Celts colors.

      Delete
  3. Now I'm hungry for a corned beef sandwich. Those really rock and you've the proper bread too. Yummy.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday. That video is a riot.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wisdom is avoiding the camera in those 5 plus minutes. I'm hungry for a sandwich now too.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis