MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Space




Did I mention I'm having some difficulty with Blogger?
I'm going to accept that I may be responsible for at least some of the issues. What's irritating is I can't seem to find an answer so I can correct the problem meet the challenge. I lost some settings after doing some, what I felt was, overdue maintenance (how can somebody overdo maintenance?).
Anyway, now I can only comment on some blogs and where I used to be able to tweak the blog from the main page, now I have to come back to the Dashboard to adjust it.


Speaking of tweaking, there's some changes over at R&M. A background has been added and the format's been widened so the images are no longer have to be so small. The space has been used differently. I've threatened a number of times to do something on this blog. Maybe it will finally happen?


I wonder what's for dinner at the Gridley Lions Club tonight?
it is a little cluttered on this blog


4 comments:

  1. Did I mention I'm having some difficulty with Blogger?

    NO! That can't BE! Isn't Blogger the bestest, most-user-friendly, sooper-dooper platform in the entire sphere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's free... and if ya don't mess with the cookies it works pretty good ;-)

      Delete
  2. Blogger removed my blog from the web last night. It was shocking to see a page that said Chubby Chatterbox doesn't exist. One of these days I need to commit to finding a different web host.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis