MISSION STATEMENT:

What was here yesterday probably has no bearing on what is here today.

What you see today will have no bearing on what you see here tomorrow
...maybe

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Not to mention what's in the recent past


It's busy around here...

This morning (in a little over an hour) there's a Lions speech contest at Shasta Lake, followed by a membership workshop. I don't have to attend the contest, but I do have to present at the workshop

Tomorrow morning's the monthly Community Breakfast at the senior center, wherein I'm scrambling eggs and burning the toast

Monday's a brief breather

Tuesday is off to Cottonwood to induct three new members into the Lions Club

Then, Wednesday to Gridley for a more intimate membership information session for some prospective new members

This is all in addition to trying to keep current here
of course
.

3 comments:

  1. Of course. Sounds like a full three days. Enjoy. Anything is better than sitting home staring at the tube.I just hope that stray wolf doesn't show up at your place when you're out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy and God bless ... you do good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers and trolls will be shot! Then used to make haggis