So, fill the weekend days with activity that takes place indoors
Then see what happens with the weather (yeah we're talkin' about the weather again)
Earlier in the week temperature had difficulty getting above 52 degrees and we rarely saw the Sun. Friday was an improvement of about 10 degrees to the mid 60s. Then the weekend rolls around and we have the kind of weather everyone everywhere else thinks we have all of the time, temperatures in the 70s [a record 77 on Saturday]
It may reach 70 today. Depending upon where one gets the information, it could be a high of 64, 67, or 72 today, with either sunshine or rain ...so plan accordingly
Anyway the weekend was productive. It's just too bad the planned activities were all inside a building somewhere... or that they couldn't have been moved outside
There was a terrific turn out for the breakfast yesterday. We ran out of biscuits and gravy (well we ran out of gravy) and served more orders of French toast than on any previous occasion
when's winter?
.
.

We're in the 70s today, too. That's the temp, not wind speed.
ReplyDeleteWe just now made it to 67
ReplyDeleteSunday was glorious, but today it rained so hard I had to pull off the road.
ReplyDeleteSaturday - I can't remember.
ReplyDeleteSunday - rain, all day.
Yesterday - cold and windy.
Today - windy and cold.
Care to swap?
Always make more gravy than you think will be needed. There will always be those (such as myself) who will take more than is needed. When it comes to gravy, I'm like a goldfish. I will keep ingesting until I fill the bowl I am in.
ReplyDelete