I know!
The first thing I did was check the weather. It was easy. I could hear the wind blowing through the trees, bushes and any other thing that might be a bit of an obstacle. There is no rain ...yet. It appears there may be another east side west side thing; only the west side is a little further west this time. We'll see.
The other thing is the weather folks have forecast a high of 56 degrees. We reached that temp sometime before 5:53am.
maybe later we'll
talk about food?
talk about food?
"It appears there may be another east side west side thing..."
ReplyDeleteYa wrote that way too soon... didn't ya?
Once again, it is much warmer here in Boston area than it has any right to be at this time of the year. I fear that somehow we're going to end up with some days in the 40's during the summer as karmic payback.
ReplyDelete